Eve Thompson Ms. Asuncion 21 October 2015 Adventures in Paris When I was eleven years old, my grandparents took my mom and me on a week-long trip to the city of lights itself, Paris, France. We flew on separate flights over and back, as my grandparents had plans to go to England as well. Little did I know that this trip held surprises I would never forget. My mom and I flew on a red-eye flight over, and my first taste of Paris was the very large and somewhat frightening Charles de Gaulle Airport. It was a labyrinth of sorts, with hotels on one side, the terminals on the other, and the cute little cafés that are typical to airports. We almost got lost trying to find our way through it. We purchased train tickets to get to our hotel, which was far away from Charles de Gaulle. When we boarded the train, the sight was unexpected. The benches were...
The layout or format of business letters is broadly divided into two type or two styles or ways. They are: the semi-block format the block format Below are the layouts of the above mentioned formats. Please make sure to have your MLA header in the top of the paper, and then the semi-block or block format. SEMI-BLOCK FORMAT BLOCK FORMAT Taken from http://literallycommunication.blogspot.com/2013/03/layout-for-business-letters.html
Original Poetry By: Sudiksha Kochi Date: 09/24/15 Block: 3 rd Innocent Flames Has the infinite galaxy swallowed stars into darkness? For your love has sucked my soul, my heart and left me to tears.. ripping blood like immature throwdowns in an abyss; each icicle representing a drop of love that poisons my heart. Sometimes I feel like climbing the peak of a mountain, surrounding myself with puddles of tears streaked in red kisses; losing the grip that you once stapled into my flesh, and the evil stares that burned in my mind like a torturous tyranny of charades. I wonder, do you still hold my memories like a safe box filled with gold? Or flush them down like unwanted scraps of dirt... shooting bullets of pain and misery into my heart, and spreading the face of carefree indulgence like the bystander of a crime scene. Your touch is like an enigmatic puzzle of deception, the rising sun of bloodlust... a staircase of hope and...
Comments
Post a Comment