Eve Thompson Ms. Asuncion 21 October 2015 Adventures in Paris When I was eleven years old, my grandparents took my mom and me on a week-long trip to the city of lights itself, Paris, France. We flew on separate flights over and back, as my grandparents had plans to go to England as well. Little did I know that this trip held surprises I would never forget. My mom and I flew on a red-eye flight over, and my first taste of Paris was the very large and somewhat frightening Charles de Gaulle Airport. It was a labyrinth of sorts, with hotels on one side, the terminals on the other, and the cute little cafés that are typical to airports. We almost got lost trying to find our way through it. We purchased train tickets to get to our hotel, which was far away from Charles de Gaulle. When we boarded the train, the sight was unexpected. The benches were...
Comments
Post a Comment