The layout or format of business letters is broadly divided into two type or two styles or ways. They are: the semi-block format the block format Below are the layouts of the above mentioned formats. Please make sure to have your MLA header in the top of the paper, and then the semi-block or block format. SEMI-BLOCK FORMAT BLOCK FORMAT Taken from http://literallycommunication.blogspot.com/2013/03/layout-for-business-letters.html
Eve Thompson Ms. Asuncion 21 October 2015 Adventures in Paris When I was eleven years old, my grandparents took my mom and me on a week-long trip to the city of lights itself, Paris, France. We flew on separate flights over and back, as my grandparents had plans to go to England as well. Little did I know that this trip held surprises I would never forget. My mom and I flew on a red-eye flight over, and my first taste of Paris was the very large and somewhat frightening Charles de Gaulle Airport. It was a labyrinth of sorts, with hotels on one side, the terminals on the other, and the cute little cafés that are typical to airports. We almost got lost trying to find our way through it. We purchased train tickets to get to our hotel, which was far away from Charles de Gaulle. When we boarded the train, the sight was unexpected. The benches were...
Kathryn Stone Ms. Asuncion English 9H Block 2 1 October 2015 All Summer in a Day: Epilogue The year following the last sun sighting on Venus, the kids had been in a deep depression. They would walk around with no skip in their step and no inflection in their words. Deep into their eyes you could see the hurt they were feeling. They walked into the dull, gloomy classroom for another day of a boring lesson. However when they sat down they hear a scream in the hallway and footsteps running down the hall. Their teacher comes barreling in. “I have good news everyone!” she shouted. The kids blinked back at her unamused. “Come on aren’t you guys a little bit interested?” The kids sat in silence. “Well,” the teacher continues, “I spoke with the principal and told him how sad you guys have been ever since the sun went back behind the clouds.” The room was so silent you could hear the pitter patter of the rain hitting the roof. “Anyways, he agreed when I said to him that we need...
Comments
Post a Comment