A School Day in my View

Umika Tunuguntla 
Ms. Asuncion 
English 9 Honors 
11 November 2015 
A School Day in my View 
The alarm repeatedly rings, telling me to stop being lazy and to get ready for school 
I groan thinking of the long day ahead of me  
Making students get up early is so not cool 
But still, I go through my morning routine like it’s a cup of tea 

I eat a small breakfast of a banana and milk 
Wishing for something better like a fresh fluffy pancake 
Then I put on my favorite sweater that’s as soft as silk 
And run fast to the bus stop, that I almost trip over a rake  

I reach school after a long boring bus ride  
And head to history to learn about the ancient world 
As the day goes on I go to the functions in math, that I multiply and divide 
And to P.E. where I’m attacked by a ball that’s hurled 

Finally, the alarm that is awaited by all, rings  
Allowing students to leave and go home 
I quickly jump out of my seat and pack my things 
 So that I can enjoy the little time I have to talk to friends and just roam 

Still, after a long day I’m left with an abundant amount of work  
So to finish quickly, I grab a pencil and once again start to write 
Having one less day of school that week is a perk 
Which motivates me to finish it all by night  

After an endless day of work and laughter 
I settle down for bed and get ready to rest 
Knowing that I have to get up for another day soon after 
I fall asleep getting prepared for tomorrow’s test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Format Dialogue

Business Letter Formatting

How to fix sentence fragments