Karan Nair
Ms. Asuncion
English 9H
January 2015
Business Letter to Ubisoft
43262 Goosefoot Sq.
Ashburn, VA 20148

December 3, 2015

28 rue Armand Carrel
93108 Montreuil-sous-Bois

Dear Mr. Guillemot,
            All the Ubisoft games have really interested me since the beginning, from the first Monopoly game to Assassin’s Creed syndicate.  This videogame making company has really sparked my interest in videogames.  I remember getting my first game, Assassin’s Creed, on the Play Station 3.  I popped in the disc, grabbed my controller and the Ubisoft logo appeared on the screen.  Ever since then I have been closely following the Assassin’s Creed series.  Playing Altair Ibn-La’ Ahad and Ezio Auditore had been fantastic experiences for me.  Using the hidden blade and rummaging through the streets of Masyaf, Syria during the Third Crusades was very entertaining for me to experience.
            Although Assassins Creed is an amazing game, I am concerned with some aspects of the game.  I have played all the Assassin’s Creed games up until the current one, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.  All of them have improved drastically on graphics and controls but I can’t help but notice that there are glitches in the free running every now and then.  In Assassin’s Creed IV black flag, I experience many lag moments and glitches throughout the storyline.  I often found myself having to restart the entire mission to fix this problem.  Once, I shut down my entire play station system.  For audiences and huge fans of the series, I suggest fixing this to improve in game experience.
            One issue that really bothered me was the story of the Assassin’s Creed games.  Everyone has an opinion on the story and I thought it was great.  However, I found that some games had no relevance to the story, and was just a filler game.  Assassin’s Creed Revelations had an amazing setting and gameplay, but never the less, this still felt as an example of a filler game to me.  This frustrated me because I put countless hours into the game, and with the ending approaching, I realized it’s been two months and I haven’t really progressed.  For Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, Rogue, Unity and Syndicate, I noticed that all these games stationed in the same modern day setting in the Abstergo headquarters.  It made me feel like I had put in many hours into the game with no progress other than learning more about the history of old assassins other than current day events.  I suggest in the future games to focus on the modern day character and give audiences a feeling of progress being achieved after completion of the game.
            I greatly appreciate you for taking the time to read through my opinion of the Assassin’s Creed series for Play Station 3.  I hope you take the time to consider my critiques for the future games of Assassin’s Creed.
Sincerely,


Karan Nair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Format Dialogue

Business Letter Formatting

How to fix sentence fragments