Business letter to Fritos

Raman Kaur
Ms. Asuncion
English 9 Honors, Block 2
19 November 2015
Business Letter to Frito Lays Company
12345 Conquest Cir.
Ashburn, VA 20148

Another date?

7701 Legacy Dr.
Plano TX 75024

Dear Mr. Greco,

I have recently tried your new Doritos chip flavor. The sweet chili flavor has an awesome punch of flavor! I really like the spiciness that comes first, and then the sweetness that calms your mouth. I also love all the other chip varieties your company offers. My favorites, would probably have to be the classic potato, barbeque, or the cool ranch chip. I love the crisp and airiness the classic potato chip has to offer. With the barbeque, I love the smoky flavor it leaves after you are done eating it. Last but not least, the Cool Ranch Dorito just has a great flavor and I love how they are shaped like triangles. Another thing I love about your company is that for each Dorito flavor, there is a different colored bag. I think that’s creative. Every time I open a bag of chips from your company, I never leave a single crumb when I throw it away. Overall, I always love eating chips from your company!

However, I do have some concerns about some of your chips. The first reason, is the amount of air in your bags. I understand that you need the air in the bags to keep the chips fresh. I don’t understand why there is more air in my bag than chips? This doesn’t happen most of the time, but when it does I get annoyed. If I paid a dollar for a small bag of chips, I expect my bag to be at least more than half full of chips, not air. I paid money for chips, not air. Other companies also add more air than chips in their bags. However, since the Fritos Lays Company is one of the world’s biggest chip selling company, people expect more than air.

My second concern is about the smell about one of your chips. When I open a bag of the Sweet Chili Doritos chips, I get an unusual smell. It’s not the worst smell in the world, but it’s also not the best. Maybe it’s just me, but I just don’t like the smell.

My third concern, is the amount of powder dust that gets left behind on our fingers. Some people, including myself, have long finger nails and when the powder gets inside our nails, it can be annoying to get off. Also, for some of your chips, there is a lot of cheese powder on a single chip. There may be a lot of powder on one chip, but for the other there is barely any on the chip. So, please vary the amount of powder that goes on each chip.

I really appreciate you for taking the time to read my critiques about some of your chips. The Frito Lays Company will always be my number one chip company.

Thanks again,


Raman Kaur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Format Dialogue

How to fix sentence fragments

Business Letter Formatting