Business Letter to Adidas

Ha Vuong
Ms. Asuncion
English 9H
December 2015
Business Letter to Adidas
22657 Cricket Hill Ct.
Ashburn, VA 20148

December 10, 2015

5055 N Greeley Avenue
Portland, OR 97217

Dear Mr. Herbert Hainer,

For a while now, I have been obsessing over Adidas, and recently I got a chance to purchase some items from the brand. I got some track jackets, a jogger, and some soccer pants which I have been wearing constantly because it’s so comfy and in my opinion. I have been wearing your clothes because it goes with everything I wear. I like how the Adidas logo and design are really simple, but also at the same time, it’s unique from so many other sports brands. I’ve noticed how your brand gave us, girls/women more choices in the clothing line than the boys, but with the boys it’s also a good amount to choices to choose from. Also, I like how some clothing were left alone while other clothing had designs or patterns add to it to make it fun, crazy, and cool.


There are some concerns and ideas that I have for the brand. I honestly love everything about Adidas like your training jacket, but I don’t like how everything is so expensive. I understand that it’s a brand, and the company makes money from the things it sells, but I feel like its more expensive than many other sports brand. Some of the items are at a good price, but others I feel like they are a little too much for some people However, the quality is very good, so I would spend my money to buy more from Adidas.

I have noticed how most of the people I see wearing Adidas in the United States are guys/men because they play a sport such as soccer or football, a perfect example. I don’t see many girls/women buying Adidas; instead I see them buy Nike. The audience for this brand is focused more on guys/men which I understand, but if there is more advertisement with girls/ women in it, the number of people buying from Adidas will increase. Also, in the stores that I have been to in the United States, I have never seen a lot of clothing that I like in the girls/ women’s section, but I lean more toward the guys/men’s section part of the store. There should be more clothing in the girls/ women’s section from the different countries that sell Adidas.  An example is a girl’s jacket that is blue with polka dots which on a famous person from the United Kingdom is not sold in the United States.


I know that Adidas has many sponsors for them like David Beckham or Messi, but I also think you should add Louis Tomlinson from the boy band One Direction. I have many reasons for why I think he is the perfect person for being sponsored. Louis really loves to wear your brand all the time, so that means most of the time he is wearing it 24/7. He is your biggest fan.  Plus he loves soccer. Louis really inspires a lot of people from his fans to random people. Many Directioners or his fans love to wear Adidas because it makes them feel connected to Louis. What’s not to love about him?


Over all, I really like the brand Adidas. I can’t wait for what the future holds. Thank you for taking your time reading this!


Sincerely,







Ha Vuong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Format Dialogue

How to fix sentence fragments

Business Letter Formatting