Business Letter to Francesca's


Business Letter to Francesca's
Jennifer Colucci
43412 Countrywalk Ct.
Ashburn, VA 20147


8760 Clay Road
Houston, TX 77080


Dear Francesca's,

I am contacting you about how pleased I am with Francesca's new winter collection. I was recently at my local store and was amazed with all of the cute styles your company has to offer. I especially love Francesca's jewelry. I think the big pieces of jewelry a make a big statement. A few months ago I purchased a gorgeous necklace with flowers and I have been wearing it a lot. Another reason I love shopping at Francesca's is because I always find so many cute gifts for myself and for my friends and family. I specifically love your ring holders. I have one for myself and gave one to my friend. She, too, really liked it. I have also found some cute hair accessories. My personal favorite is a daisy headband I received as a gift.

One thing that I was disappointed about is that you stopped selling your rings in the stores. I feel that you had a great selection. I also loved how they always seemed to fit my fingers. It was so amazing because most other stores that sell rings only come in one size. Even thought you don't carry them in stores anymore, I did find a few nice rings on your website but nothing like I had seen in the store. I also am upset that when I go to your store to look for clothing, often times I find a cute piece of clothing but there is only one and it's not in my size. It is so frustrating! I was hoping that some time in the future you would expand you selection and start selling more sizes in your stores.

Otherwise I love your store and will continue to shop at Francesca's. I always find great things. I'm looking forward to your future products. If this letter is not sent to the correct area please forward this letter to the place it should be.

Thanks again,


Jennifer Colucci

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Format Dialogue

How to fix sentence fragments

Business Letter Formatting